Lately I have been quite obsessed with Kid Cudi. I just bought his new album, Man on the Moon: End of Days a few weeks ago and fell in love with it right away. I think the album was released late last year but i've been traveling around OZ since November and haven't really been keeping up with the American music industry. Anyways, I enjoyed it. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I decided
Everett and I met our WWOOF hosts today, an English chap and an Aussi lady living several Km's out of Bellingen in a place called Kalang. It was a thirty minuet drive through thick semi-tropic bush before we arrive at out new home. David and Jodie have a real beautiful piece of the land out here, secluded from the rest of the world with a cute little bush house nestled on a hillside. There's a lot of potential for painting out here. The view is unbelievable and there's a quiet river that cuts through the property that I plan to paint. and guess what! There isn't a bridge to obscure the view and ruin my painting! Unfortunately my vigor was put on the back burner soon after arrival because of the weather. Today was damp and overcast and the weatherman tells me to expect rain for the following few days. My next works will have to be composed indoors which will give me a chance to paint a few abstract Kid Cudi style paintings.
If you don't know what WWOOFing is, feel free to visit www.wwoof.com.au
I would highly recommend the wwoof organization to anyone interested in traveling. It's establish in most countries, free for members, and a great way to meet good people in unique places.
Hey there my friend from across the western pond! Looks like you should have an art show when you return stateside. These paintings are quite wonderful I'd buy one of them from you for sure haha. Glad that you are finding yourself and new passions on your adventure! Don't forget about your mates from home, miss you man.
ReplyDeleteChip