Welcome

Hello,

This once travel/painting blog has molded into my Australia blog. I came out to Australia to make something of myself, and that is what I plan to do. Feel free to follow me on this journey.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Ocean Breathes Salty


It has been far too long since my last post. I have been working heaps training new staff and preparing them for another V-Cafe that will be opening in the city a few weeks from now. This is the painting I mentioned in my last post. I like it. The crashing wave came out a bit sub-par, but no worries. It takes a lot of practice to be able to witness the oceans waves, pick out their characteristics and effectively personify them on canvas. I really like to paint a few more seascapes in my spare time. Which! I will have more of once our cafe on Pitt St.(in the city) opens and I become AM supervisor at the Cafe here in the Northern Beaches. With warmer weather to come and me having more free time to enjoy, these next few months are looking quite promising. I look forward to soaking up the rays on the beach and painting the randomness I come across. A fellow friend/artist and I plan to go on painting adventures around Sydney--Mostly just to get lost and enjoy our days off.

Tomorrow I leave for the Hunter Vally!! I believe I mentioned it in a previous post but for those who don't know; I will be leaving tomorrow at 7am to spend a weekend in the Hunter Vally visiting various vineyards and cheeseries(is that what they're called?). I am quite excited! but can't be bothered packing yet. I have always been a last minuet packer. I will make sure to bring a camera and take lots of photographs from which I will paint many pictures and post them here, for you to view!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment