Hello my fellow readers!
I must apologize for my absence and lack of posts. My excuse is that I have been busy busy busy and haven't found the time to paint in quite a while... and, without any paintings it's a bit hard to maintain a painters blog. That is why I have decided to alter Cerulean Blue. From this day forward it shall be my general travel/Australia blog. Dedications go to my brother Hunter with his Travel/Hobby blog which inspired me to start blogging again.
Cheers
What have I been up to in the last few months?
Well! to begin: I still work at the cafe I talked about in previous posts, V-Cafe; I still make Coffee on a regular basis; and I still don't know what I'm going to to will my self. I find it hard to commit to a decision regarding what I want to do for the rest of my life. Career wise at lest. I have struggled with this decision for quite a while. It is probably this struggle that caused me to put my engineering degree on hold, travel to Oz , and take some time off to figure it out. Well, it's been just over a year that i've taken 'off' and I am finally ready to get back 'on' but unfortunately I still find that decision, my career choice, no easier to decided. Maybe I just need more time? I have had a think and came to the conclusion that even though I may not know my direction I should at least get the ball rolling, build a little momentum and perhaps figure out where its going along the way.
This momentum comes from 'Australian Pacific College'. I have registered and payed for a 2 year course in Business Marketing and Management. A very broad subject but experience that well help me down the road, regardless of which path I take. I am very happy with my decision. Though not a career choice, it's a very reasonable 2 year stepping stone towards bigger and better things. Who knows where this may take me. I will keep you posted along my journey if you care to join me.
Sounds like your ball is rolling in the right direction. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, and get an education. You are a smart and talented human.
ReplyDeleteHey You
ReplyDeleteYou are young and need to figure this out however long it takes. A career and direction is what you make of it, it is your passion and desire that moves you in a direction. Money is one thing, happiness is another. some feel money is happiness, but don't be fooled into thinking that you have no direction, you are pointing in a direction with every decision you make.
Dad
Enjoy every minute of it. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your support. I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteI love you Dad and Hunter. Hope to see you soon.